2016 Gehl Z80
Features may include:
The Z80 comes with a fully enclosed cab as standard equipment providing ultimate in operator comfort.
- Standard cab enclosure with heat or heat/air-conditioning system provides protection in extreme weather conditions.
- Adjustable suspension seat and armrests provide personalized comfort.
- Excellent visibility in all directions allows safe and efficient operation. Rear mirror provides a view of the back and side of the machine for additional safety.
The controls on the Z80 are ergonomically designed and easy to use.
- Large travelling pedals are easy to press and allow confident, reliable work.
- Pilot operated joystick controls are operated by simple wrist movements, reducing fatigue during a long workday.
- One-way auxiliary functions can be controlled by joystick buttons, allowing optimal control of high-flow attachments such as compactors or breakers.
Rugged, high-strength boom incorporates features to protect and extend the life of moving parts and components.
- Precision welded boom is constructed with thick side plates that are reinforced by contoured transition plates.
- Integrated boom light illuminates the work area and allows for safe and effective operation after dark.
The undercarriage of the Z80 was designed with serviceability and longevity in mind.
- Wide track gauge and an offset track drive system increase stability without adding to overall track width.
- Staggered tread and mandrel design combined with shorter track pitch reduces vibration.
- Long tracks provide a smoother ride over rough terrain.
The Z80 is built around a powerful, reliable emission-certified Yanmar diesel engine.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- ECO mode reduces engine RPM by 10% without sacrificing power when activated, saving fuel when full speed is not necessary.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather without the need for block heaters or starting fluid.
The advanced hydraulic system on the Z80 Compact Excavator provides long-lasting, efficient power precisely when you need it.
- Hydraulic system is designed to enhance engine performance, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Two variable pumps and two gear pumps combine oil and redirect the flow to where it is needed, allowing for simultaneous operation without loss of power.